Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

A few of us are playing this for PC. Anyone else?

It's been years since I played CoD so I'm going from the first of the series to the most recent. I'm impressed.

It has a very cinematic single-player and multi-player is fast-paced with some good game modes all of which are new to me but have likely been a part of the franchise for a while now. I enjoyed multiplayer more without having to level up but I'm starting to warm up to the idea.

What are your thoughts?
    BATTLETAG: Snazzyville#1824

Well I jumped a bit too quickly on BF3 and then got burned by the experience overall. I think my gaming preferences have diverged from where I thought they were. Then when MW3 came out I viewed it with a bit more skepticism, and it looks an awful lot like the last game (which I played for about a month). I may still buy it, but with SWTOR and D3 on the horizon I don't know if I can handle yet another treadmill in my life .

If you haven't played MW before though, I think MW3 could be a very fun game for a while.
    Just passing through.

Comment

I have a group of 7-10 people i play with on the PC pretty regularly, I think my steam id is oncore if anyone wants to add me and play some games together.

Comment

Working...
      X